Manoeuvring system for twin-axle caravans up to 3100 kilograms
Among the manoeuvring systems, Truma Mover XT4 is the powerhouse for heavyweights. It is especially suitable for large, heavy twin-axle caravans weighing up to 3100 kilograms. The highly efficient motors require very little battery capacity: a 55 Ah Optima battery is sufficient for the Mover XT4. The brushless motors are also very light.
- 100 per cent directional stability – on any surface
- Automatic stop function and roll-back block for your safety
- Easy to steer with the remote control
- At just 60 kilograms, it is the lightest manoeuvring system in its class
Swivel the drive rollers on and off easily at the push of a button. Then use the remote control to manoeuvre your caravan precisely, safely and smoothly even in tight spaces. If you operate the slide control and control knob at the same time, the Mover XT4 moves in a circle, the radius is just 10.8 metres and it takes just 90 seconds to rotate the caravan. Because of its two axles, the caravan cannot be rotated around its own axis.
Truma Dynamic Move Technology – continuous comparison of the target and actual speed of the motors – ensures maximum manoeuvring precision and eXTreme directional stability also in Truma Mover XT4. The system easily handles obstacles on one side and uneven surfaces.
- Handles inclines of up to ten per cent and normal levelling ramps (short-term loads)
- Smooth steering and acceleration thanks to Truma Dynamic Move Technology
- Extremely accurate manoeuvring
- Powerful, brushless DC motors
- Compact, lightweight design so that you can carry more in your caravan