Our installations team have over 20 years experience in Caravan Movers and pride themselves on completing the job to the highest standard.
We do not sub contract any of our installations out so we can control the quality of our work every time.
The installations team will always try and think from your point of view, so will install the electronics in the best position to leave you with a much storage space as possible.
Our professional fitters are experienced in Reich, Powrtouch, Truma, ALKO, Leisurewize, EGO and Purpleline movers.
From our offices close to Birmingham we are ideally located in the centre of England so we can reach all parts of England and Wales to complete your installations.
Our team of installers complete installations at your home, storage or even work, most places you can get your caravan we can fit a mover.
Once our fitters have installed your mover to the highest standard they will test the mover then give you a full demonstration so you know what you are doing, we will even help you with the warranty forms.
Single axle installations will take up to 2 hours and all wheel drive installations will take up to 4 hours, we are happy to remove old or broken movers first just let us know before hand.
Easy Online Ordering
The ordering process is as easy as moving your caravan once we have been:
- Choose the make and model of mover you want.
- Call for advice or to book an installations date.
- Our team will arrive with the mover (no waiting for a mover to be delivered by courier first) on the chosen day.
- We will install your mover and check its functions.
- A full demonstration will be given with advice for completing your warranty.
- Payment is then made on completion of the work.