With electronic engagement, the Trumove S is a popular luxury caravan mover. It can cope with up to 2000KG of weight and is uniquely light. The Trumove S also has cast alloy rollers and an isolation switch to ensure no unnecessary drain on the leisure battery.
The Trumove S is the luxury electronic engaging and disengaging model in the Truma range. Widely considered as the best that money can buy, and prestigiously awarded first place in independent tests both in the UK and Europe, we are immensely proud of this product and pleased to offer it the UK market place.
For use on single axle caravans.
• Electrically engaging at the touch of a button. Once fitted no manual effort is required as the mover is operated off the remote control 100%.
• Powerful drive for caravans up to 2000KG in weight, even on difficult surfaces and uneven terrain (including gravel, sand, grass, tarmac, snow and many others).
• Is fitted using a clamp system meaning NO requirement to drill or weld anything to the caravan chassis. (This also makes the mover interchange when swapping caravan!)
• Radio remote control for safe and accurate manoeuvring using an FM signal.
• Simple 12V electrical installation utilising your existing leisure battery.
• Enables to move your caravan around its axis (360oc). • Large but light cast alloy rollers to ensure long term and durable roller quality.
• Weight 33KG up to 15% lighter than comparable models!
• Operates on a frequency of 868 MHz providing an extremely stable radio connection.
• Average power consumption of 20A.
• Quiescent current consumption: >15mA.
• A 1200KG climbing capability on a 25% gradient.
• An 1800KG climbing capability on a 15% gradient.
• Operational speed of approx 16 cm/sec.
• Recommended battery of 110Ah minimum.
• Good ground clearance minimising the risk of catching your caravan mover.
• All mover components are fully protected against water spray and corrosion. Keeping the caravan mover more aesthetic for longer.
• Shorter rollers prevent the need for side aprons adjustments.
• Manual wind off point in case of battery failure.
• Isolation switch included to avoid unnecessary draw off battery when not in use.