The Powrtouch Classic is one of the most powerful single axle caravan movers on the market and is offered with PowrTouch’s 5 year guarantee.
The Heavy Duty mover has a slim line gear box, designed to fit caravans with shock absorbers, this unit has a high torque output to move a 1500kg caravan up a 1 in 4 slope (under ideal conditions). This increases on flatter surfaces, and is able to move well over 2000kg on a flat surface. Lightweight aluminium rollers provide superb grip and durability.
The fitting of the Powrtouch Classic Mover to the caravan does NOT require any welding or drilling of the chassis making fitting simple.
The Classics soft start feature allows the caravan to manoeuvre very accurately before full speed is achieved. Braking is completely automatic and occurs immediately the finger is removed from the selected button.
Powrtouch ‘s FM Electronics System variable speed control. The new control system allows the mover to be driven at 100% speed, 75%, 50% or 25% – perfect for even more precise manouevring.
Available with Manual or Electonic roller engagement.
- PowrTouch 5 Year No Quibble Guarantee
- Designed And Manufactured To ISO 9001:2000 & TUV Approved
- Soft Start – Less Stress To The Chassis Giving Complete, Fluent Control To The Operator Enabling Effortless Parking In Tight Spaces Easy Connection To Towing Vehicle
- Unique Two Button Safety Control To Activate System.
- Low Battery Flashing Indicator On Control Box And Hand Set
- Braking Occurs Immediately Your Finger Is Released From The Operating Buttons
- Lightweight Aluminium Rollers For Grip And Durability (Note: These Are NOT Grit Rollers).
- Automatic 20 Minute Cut Off If Unit Is Not In Use.
- Reverse Polarity Protected (Against Incorrect Battery Connection)
- Additional Back Up Lead Should You Experience Interference With Radio Controlled Handset
- Powrbar Option To Enable Engagement Of Rollers From One Side Or See Powractuator – Electonic Remote Control Engagement Of Rollers.
- Easily Transferred If Caravan Is Upgraded.
- Corrosive Resistant Materials Are Used To Aid Refitting And Durability
- Epoxy Enamel Paint For Longer Life
- Works On Wet Or Uneven Terrain
- Palm Sized, Lightweight, Handheld Remote Controller With Holder
- Compact Design Offering Better Ground Clearance.
- Easy DIY Installation For The Competent Person
- Motor Overload Protection
- Advanced Safety Features Built Into Electronic Control Box