In the Easy-Wind range of Emove caravan movers, the EM303 is the flagship model. It builds on the great success of the EM203 but includes more features.
The EM303 features larger rollers to give improved traction on the tyres. The gears have been adjusted to increase the low-down torque of the motors. Old fashioned caravan-movers tend to have large amounts of exposed metal work, which are difficult to clean and can cause the mover to rust. The EM303 combats this being fitted with a full cover, which protects motors and engagement-mechanism from the elements. Cleaning is therefore easy, meaning your mover investment stays looking good for longer.
As with the EM203, it features the legendary Easy-Wind engagement system and the dashboard display handset which lets you know if the battery is low or the motor is overloaded. Like all of the Emove movers, an optional upgrade can allow the EM303 to be used from your smart phone.
When fitted professionally the Emove includes a full five-year warranty which includes home call outs. Outside of the electric-engage mover range the EM303 is possibly the most modern caravan mover you can buy.
- Emove display dash handset giving caravan overload and low battery indicators
- Easy wind dual roller engagement
- E-Cover all season protection for motor and engagement
- Over size Alloy rollers
- Suitable for single or twin axle caravan (use 2 kits for full directional control on a twin axle)
- E coating paint work and Full cover.
- Includes soft start/stop technology for accurate and shockproof control
- 5 year parts and labour warranty.
- Not suitable for folding caravans
Safe Working Load: 2250 kg Tarmac / 1800kg Sand and Gravel (flat)
Incline: Capable of moving 1600kg up 18% slope
Total Weight: 37kg including fittings
Optional Extras: Emove Smart Phone App and Hardware